Home again after a week at the beach and while it was great fun, always good to be back home. I will post photos as the week goes on, but for now just some random thoughts…
1. After being gone for over 30 years, I don’t think of Florida as home any more.
2. Body surfing never gets old.
3. Getting beat up by the ocean on red flag days does.
4. Going to Florida and not finding any good Cuban food just isn’t as fun.
5. Eating outside with a view of the ocean and ocean breezes is always fun.
6. Screened porches make all the difference.
7. Seeing all the other dogs on the beach without my Daisy along isn’t fun.
8. Coming home to her unadulterated joy at seeing me makes everything all better.
Hope you all had a great week and weekend!